Our heart behind our Polka Dots Playgroups is wanting to provide a space for the children and families of our local community, to feel confident, happy, and secure.
Polka Dots is accessible to as many children and families as possible, whatever their background. Through our programme, our vision is to build a sense of community which offers a supportive network which will strengthen families and improve the lives of Children in the Sheffield area.
Positive, caring relationships based on trust and respect are at the heart of who we are and what we are about. We want children to enjoy learning and playing in a safe environment alongside members of the Polka Dots team and parents.
We have many exciting events coming up for Polka Dots in the next coming months….
On Mondays 5th, 12th and 19th July we will be hosting FREE craft sessions at the Megacentre.
On August 9th we’re believing for sunny weather as we head to Norfolk Park, bring along a picnic and join in the fun!
At the moment our regular weekly playgroups aren’t happening due to Covid-19 restrictions but we are happy to announce that we are aiming to relaunch in September!! Our first session will be Monday 13th.
Price: £1 per first child, subsequent child 50p
First Visit is FREE and under 4 months FREE
- We believe that every child matter and is important.
- We believe that every child is unique.
- We believe that relationships being the team and parents is vital to promote the learning and development of all children.
- We believe that great playgroups strengthen community.
- We believe that all these things, make an excellent playgroup.