Polka Dots Playgroups happen twice a week at the MegaCentre. We want to provide a space for the children and families of our local community, to feel confident, happy, and secure.
We want Polka Dots to be as accessible to as many children and families as possible, whatever their background. Through our programme, our vision is to build a sense of community which offers a supportive network which will strengthen families and improve the lives of Children in the Sheffield area.
Positive, caring relationships based on trust and respect are at the heart of who we are and what we are about. We want children to enjoy learning and playing in a safe environment alongside members of the Polka Dots team and parents.
We run two sessions a week, with more groups will be developing over the year.
Wednesday 10am – 12pm
Friday 10am – 12pm
Sessions are held in Press Coffee. They are packed out with various activities, such as story and song time, messy play, use of the soft play area and snacks are provided for every child.
Price: £2.50 per first child, subsequent child 50p
First Visit is FREE and under 4 months FREE
Press Coffee will also be available for the parents, who are wanting a drink or something to nibble on. We offer support to families and give children a good foundation at the start of their learning journey.
- We believe that every child matter and is important.
- We believe that every child is unique.
- We believe that relationships being the team and parents is vital to promote the learning and development of all children.
- We believe that great playgroups strengthen community.
- We believe that all these things, make an excellent playgroup.